Monday, September 3, 2012

alittle about us Us

I wanted to take a minute to let you know alittle about what house of spirit is, also to know who Danny and I (Kerri) are. We are childhood friends sense the age of 7yrs old. We were both always mistrivise (in a good curious way). I'm sure if your into the paranormal then you may have heard of Anawan Rock, in Rehoboth Ma, its said to be haunted by the wompinog Indians that used the rock as a camp site were they were ambushed. Well Danny and I used to go play on that rock all the time as kids. There were a few times when we were playing and we each went to a different side of the rock, he yelled to me once he was on the other side, and 2sec later I thought I heard him coming up to me, I turned around and no one was there. Could it have been an Indian coming up to me??? I don't know maybe, I didn't think that then, I was a kid with no fear, so I didn't think twice about it.
   As adults Danny and I both share a great passion for the paranormal. We have each had our own experiences with the paranormal in the past, and crave to find it again, and help if we can..We hope that with sharing our experiences, and investigations of different locations (with documented evidence) with you, that you or someone you know will contact us if you feel your having any problems due to spirit in your home. We also do house cleansing.                     Kerri
                                   

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 


                                       









                                                     
                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment