Thursday, September 20, 2012

Freetown State Forrest

                              This place is such a good place to go durn the day its so beautiful, and a great view from (The Ledge), Also there are tons of trails to walk.  When night time comes its a hole different feeling.  Danny and I were there on the 16th. We got there while it was still light, and stayed until about 10pm. We got some great pics, and also got an evp, which I will start posting those once i get the right software.  Take a look at our pis and let us know what you think...

this was taken one right after the other...

 
 
 
 
 







 

 
 
 
                              


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It was kinda freaky. We go to the top of the ledge. As soon as we got there one small tree shock with me right next to it. I thought it was an animal, but pics were taken behind, and around the tree. No animals. Every time we went to leave that area the tree would shake drawing us back to that spot. I didn't see anything while taking pictures, but looking at them later orbs were all around us, and right next to me. Very freaky.

    ReplyDelete